Thursday, July 12, 2012

New to Etsy {And Instagram Sale}

I've been working hard this summer on some new products that I would like to share with you, including Rosette Rings and Ombre Rosette Necklaces!

The Ombre Rosette Necklaces are available in pink or blue, with yellow on its way.



The Rosette Rings are available in a few colors and sizes.



As always, you can create a custom order of a color or color combination that you would like and don't see in the shop! I welcome the chance to work with your favorite color or to put new color combinations together.

Would you like some discounts on these items as well as some items in the works?
I'm having a big INSTAGRAM SALE this Saturday, July 14th!

(I definitely joined the Instagram boat as soon as it was introduced for Android!)

You can find me at the Instagram handle EmergingEm.


The sale will start at 3 p.m. EST, and I have 12 pretties up for grabs at great prices, including some not even listed in the shop and some oldies but goodies.

I'm assembling new necklaces in fresh, summer colors as you read this!


Please stop by!

No comments: