Saturday, September 11, 2010

Indie Craft Parade: Take 2

Apparently the Indie Craft Parade was highly successful...because I wasn't successful in getting in last night. The line was well out the door!


So my family and I decided to go eat downtown, and we ended up at Trio, which serves some of the best Italian food in Greenville. And fortunately (unfortunately for my waistline?), my favorite restaurant in Greenville, Coffee Underground, is directly across the street from Trio. Underground, of course.

I had their chocolate chip pecan pie and a mocha for dessert. Be jealous.


Luckily, the Indie Craft Parade was going on today as well, and despite a half hour wait in the rain, I finally made it in! There were so many fun crafts to peruse!

There were also food vendors, and I bought cupcakes from FiggyWhigs Cupcakes.


Yes, please.

I also bought a necklace from Going Home to Roost and this bag because the elephant is so darn cute...


Since I've started writing more letters recently, I bought some stationery, too. And I can write whatever I want in that cute little elephant's banner!


Speaking of letter writing, I've been getting a start on some of my Spread the Love projects.


I cooked dinner for my parents Tuesday night (chicken, carrot, and snow pea pasta), got a letter in the mail to Bruce, the chaplain at Silver Bay, sent a note of thanks to the personel manager of the Hendersonville Symphony, and started work on a few necklaces for some friends. I'm eager to get started on the others!

And speaking of Spread the Love, doesn't the foam on my coffee last night look like a heart?


How fun is that?!?


7 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

Wow, the elephant bag is so very cute!! Also, hooray for spread the love projects!

Mandy England said...

OH MY GOSH, that cupcake looks AMAZING! I miss Tallahassee's cupcakery SO much! Looks like a super fun time... I wish that there was stuff like that in the Springs.

Lulu said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

I noticed the "heart" in your coffee in the first picture, how cool! And the desserts look so good, now I'm hungry! :)

Watkins35 said...

All the food looks yummy, and cool buys from the craft parade, love the elephant. x

Watkins35 said...

Still wishing I could taste that cake. Hope you've had a good week. x

Clare B said...

That cupcake looks unbelievably delicious. And the little elephant is very cute too.

kelley @ the eclectic owl said...

I now want a mocha! And I love that bag (I'm an Alabama girl). Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm your newest follower :)