Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for...

...surviving my 8K Turkey Trot this morning.


It was fun - despite the rain!

(But I may not be able to walk in the morning.)

On a more serious note, I am deeply thankful for all that God has provided for my family and me, and I am thankful to have such wonderful friends, both near and far. I spent a lovely afternoon with my family eating turkey, macaroni and cheese, green beans, biscuits, and my mom's incredible chocolate pie.

(We southerners know how to cook a [delicious] heart attack on a plate!)

My sister and I then took photos of some new products for my Etsy shop. It was great to pretend that we were models and just laugh together. Here's a sneak peek:


Be sure to check back here early tomorrow for some holiday weekend deals! I'll be giving away huge (earlybird!) discounts to my blog readers and Facebook fans as well as offering 25% off any purchase from Black Friday until Cyber Monday.

Have a great weekend!



4 comments:

Mandy England said...

Congrats on surviving the 8K!!! I'm seriously impressed, because I was sure I would die before the end of our 5K!
And I LOVE that bowtie necklace!!!!! SO cute girlie!

Mandy England said...

Ps, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Sandy a la Mode said...

happy thanksgiving!! congrats on the 8K!!! wow i know tons of people that ran the turkey trot today~!!!

p.s. i lovee your shop b/c i LOVEEEE bows!!

Oh, My Darling said...

Kudos on the Turkey Trot, that's fantastic!