Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Cyber Monday!

I added quite a few new items to my shop over the weekend in preparation for Cyber Monday!

Ariana Turquoise Rosette Necklace

And I'll be having deals again today!


Ruby Knitted Scarf

The first HUGE doorbuster deal of the day, again, is for my blog followers.

Be one of the first three to leave a comment on this post, and I will send you a code for 50% OFF any item in my shop!

Be sure to leave an email so I can contact you with the code!


Mandy Yellow Rosette Pin 

Not one of the early birds? Not to worry!

I'm still offering 25% off my entire shop and free shipping through tonight! Use the code SHOPPING25 at checkout.


Scarlet Tatted Medallion Earrings




2 comments:

hiyaluv said...

i love the mandy yellow pin:) is that named after mandy england? so so so sweet! :)gina

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

I'm thrilled to be one of the first commenters!! :)