Saturday, June 25, 2011

Poppyseed Chicken

Here's another recipe I made while Daniel and I were at the beach. This has always been a favorite in my house, and I think Daniel really liked it too!

Poppyseed Chicken

6 to 8 boneless chicken breasts
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 8 oz. can of sour cream
1 stick of butter or margarine
1 box of crackers
1 can of poppyseeds

Boil chicken until cooked and then slice into small parts. Mix in a bowl with the soup and sour cream. Put into cooking pot or casserole dish. Melt the butter and mix in crushed crackers. Put this on top of the chicken. Sprinkle poppyseeds on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Serve with salad and rolls.

Note: I usually halve this recipe, and it feeds 4-5 people.

Let me know if you try this out!

3 comments:

Sarah B. said...

This sounds yummy!! Have you ever tried poppy seed salad dressing? Delicious!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

That does sound good! I'll have to add it to my recipe box to try. :)

Katelyn said...

This sounds really good! I'm going to try and make it and let ya know how it turns out! :)