Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day full of family, good food, and festivities!


"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

Isaiah 9:6


My mom only makes her delicious coffee cake on Christmas, so it's always a special treat!

(Shelby's thoughts: I hate my life. Get it off.)

I hope everyone has a blessed, beautiful holiday!

Love,

p.s. IT'S SNOWING!

6 comments:

Gina Thomas said...

hello luv! I adore your holiday photos-especially the one of your pupster! :)gina
ps-I am still contemplating on what to pick from your store-so many great things to choose from! :)

Mandy England said...

Lol, I love Shelby's thoughts! :] And Mmmm, that coffee cake looks amazing. Breakfast is my favorite part of Christmas.

Mindy said...

I nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award! Pop over to my blog to accept and pass it along! =D

Unknown said...

what a cute dog!

i hope you had a wonderful holiday break as well!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Merry Christmas, although quite a bit late! Hope your January has been going well. :)

Michelle Clement said...

Lovely holiday photos!! :) I hope it was a great season for you & your family! Looks like it was! :)