I want to thank you all for the birthday wishes! They really made my day!
There isn't much you can do on my birthday, but I did enjoy getting a new camera, playing in the candlelight Christmas Eve service, and eating the red velvet cupcakes my mom made for me.
See Exhibit A:
Mmmm, yes, please. I should definitely mention that she made these from scratch. Not out of a box. From scratch - icing and all.
Also over the holidays, I was nominated for a couple of awards.
The first is a Stylish Blogger Award from both Mindy of In the Loop and Nichelle of Vintage Wanna Bee. Thanks ladies!
I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself. Ok, here goes.
1. I really, really like chocolate milk. I, however, did not like it until recently, which is strange, considering my chocoholic tendencies. I drink it almost every night before bed, and I specifically like Publix's chocolate milk. I'm not sure if I could live in a place without a Publix. I wonder if they would ship it to me?
2. I'm a violinist, and I will be graduating on May 14th with my Masters in Violin Performance. (It's already written in my planner. I'm ready.)
3. I want to be a strings teacher, and I am hoping and praying to find a job for next year.
4. My mom and I were talking the other night, and she told me that when I was in kindergarten I said, "The only boy I like to play with is my Daddy." Sorry Daniel.
5. I'm pretty sure my first celebrity crush was Jonathan Taylor Thomas. Ha, 90s anyone?
6. One of my favorite children's books is Goodnight Moon. I was always concerned that the mouse was too close to the fire and was going to get burnt.
7. I don't have a southern accent despite living in the south for my entire life. The rest of my family does. Weird, I know.
I'm supposed to pass along the award to more lovely bloggers, so here they are:
The second is a Trendy Blog Award from Lulu in Los Angeles. I'm so honored!